The art of the Italian Aperitivo with a local: Learn & Enjoy in Rome
Your day in Rome is just winding down, the sun's about to set... It's time for an Aperitivo. This glamorous Italian tradition is loved all over the world, and this is your chance to learn how to prepare it for yourself, the perfect souvenir.
Preparing the perfect aperitivo is an art; you will learn how to prepare a selection of five elegant nibbles to pair with with a refreshing glass of fizz, ideal for sharing with friends in the early evening. Your aperitivo will be a bite-size representation of its local culture, using typical regional ingredients and local wines, such as a sparkling prosecco or a light red.
This experience is held by Cesarine: Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 500 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Private cooking workshop
- Tasting session
- Beverages (water, wines)
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Cesarine is Italy's first national network of certified home cooks, who strive to safeguard and promote Italy's real culinary heritage.
• Cultivate relationships with local people: experience a truly Italian welcome in local peoples' home, as you enjoy an evening together like part of the family.
• Prepare an authentic selection of five nibbles with traditional local ingredients. Delight your palate with some truly delicious tastes of the local cuisine. Whether it's a bruschetta drizzled with fragrant olive oil, freshly grilled market vegetables, or a selection of the area's finest charcuterie and cheeses, it's the best way to taste and understand a whole range of local produce.
• Live the Italian way of life in a real local home. Whether you're unwinding after a long day, or just getting your night started.
• Enjoy a selection of wines from regional cellars and typical drinks: our hosts offer only wines of the territory.
Departure Point :Province of Rome, Province of Rome, Lazio
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.