The Akosombo Tour
This tour is for tourist who wants to be acquainted with nature, the Ghanaian society, its culture and history.
per adult from
9 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Transportation (Local)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Shai Hills Resource Reserve
- Entry/Admission - The Royal Senchi Resort/Hotel
What's excluded :
- International airfare
- Travel Insurance
- Visa fees and Immunizations
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shai Hills Resource Reserve, Akosombo-Tema Rd Ghana
The first destination will be at Shai Hills. Where tourists get to experience wildlife and feed them. At the same destination tourists will also hike and visit ancient caves, then learn some history related to ancient Ghanaian culture and history.
Cedi Bead Factory.
The second destination is the Cedi bead factory. Tourists get to learn bead making and the historical and cultural values of beads in the Ghanaian society. Tourists also get to make and design their own beads.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lake Volta, Ghana
The third destination is the Akosombo boat ride. There will be a boat ride on the Volta Lake where tourists will get to see the Adomi Bridge, Akosombo Hydroelectricity Dam and some Islands.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Royal Senchi Resort/Hotel, Senchi Ferry Road, Akosombo, Ghana
Buffet Lunch will be had at the Royal Senchi Resort before departure back to Accra
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Senyo Global Solutions, No. 38 Ayaben St, Adenta Municipality, Ghana
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/29/2020 - 1/1/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- 1. We have temporarily banned hugs and handshakes throughout tourists stay in Ghana. 2. All meals will be eaten at a neat restaurant where social distancing is applicable. 3. We pay serious attention to social distancing and avoid over crowded space.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.