The Acropolis Treasure Hunt
Ian Blake, an Archaeology Professor has gone missing during his research trip in Athens. Can you help us locate him?
Treasure Hunting is an alternative, engaging and fun way of exploring classical destinations, combining the thrill of the game along with unique sight-seeing of the area, offering far more than a conventional walking tour.
In the greater area around the sacred hill of the Acropolis, we will visit some of the most important historic and mythical "gems” and will reveal their stories through interactive and on-the-spot challenges. No entrance fee is required, the places that we will visit are all free to walk to.
The duration (usually 3+ hours) depends on your pace and is adjustable to your plans.
This walking game is technology-assisted and will require imagination, creativity and a keen eye for riddles & puzzles to complete.
Are you up for the adventure?
per adult from
What's included :
- Full gaming equipment
- Travel bag full of mystery items
- Prof. Ian's ipad complete with internet connection
- Other unexpected (!) findings
What's excluded :
We will meet at the Acropolis metro station and will walk around the Acropolis Hill for a distance 3.5 km, covering the historic center of Athens. We will stop at the major landmarks where Prof. Ian Blake was last seen although he has whimsically managed to cover his trail. Let's see what he has been up to!
Mild physical activity required with only gentle uphill and downhill sections.
Our guide shares fun facts, stories, titbits and myths, thus creating an educational yet memorable adventure. The game is suitable for adults and well- adjusted for children of 8 years-old and above, yet younger children are most welcome at no extra cost and can engage in parallel activities while the rest of the family is immersed in the game.
The game is offered in English and we also speak French, Spanish and naturally Greek.
Fell free to let us know how we can tailor the perfect Treasure Hunt for you!
• Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
Departure Point :Makrigianni 10, Athina 117 42, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.