the acacias coffe farm
the responsibility in the services provided and the experiences of adventures lived during the tour, the places to visit, the provision of quality service with which the tourist operator realizes the horseback riding, the insurance policies that the entity has, the excellent equines and equipment used for the provision of services, the comfort of the facilities with a waiting room, timely and timely information on horseback riding tours to clients.
per adult from
What's included :
- bottle of water, guide, insurance and entrance fees to the farm
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salento, Salento, Quindio Department
when leaving the urban area of the municipality of salento. We will begin to descend along the coffee route where we will be able to appreciate different viewpoints towards the mountains and towards the Quindio, Navarco and Boqueron rivers.We can also find great vegetation of flora and fauna, until we reach the coffee farm las acacias, a farm with a beautiful viewpoint where We will be able to enjoy a delicious cup of coffee and then we will go with a professional guide who will teach us and show us the entire coffee process, it is a very ancient and artisan experience for about an hour within the coffee cultivation. It is a very interesting experience if you are going to have a cup of coffee or if you are going to know the coffee process.
Departure Point :Hostal Origen Colonial, Cl. 7 ##7 41, Salento, Quindío, Colombia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.