The 4 Roman Pastas Tasting Tour in Rome
Amatriciana, Carbonara, Gricia, and Cacio e Pepe are the 4 Roman pastas you must have in Rome. Join our 4 Roman Pastas Tasting Tour for a genuine taste of Rome.
Start by going to a local grocery shop with our local guide to have a taste of the core ingredients of Roman cuisine: guanciale and pecorino cheese. Then enjoy a sit-down dinner with wine in a Roman trattoria where you will taste all 4 Roman pasta dishes.
Finish your Roman evening with gelato at one of our favorite gelaterie. You can't get any more local than this!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Dinner - 4-course dinner
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Trastevere
- Entry/Admission - Ponte Sisto
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trastevere, 00153 Rome Italy
Stroll through Trastevere as you taste the core ingredients of Roman cuisine. Then stop at a local trattoria for a sit-down dinner where you will have all 4 Roman pastas tasting with wine.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ponte Sisto, 00153 Rome Italy
The tour ends with a gelato stop at one of our favorite gelaterie.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza di San Cosimato, Piazza di S. Cosimato, 00153 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Via dei Pettinari, 43, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- We cannot accommodate gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, no pork diets
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.