The 3 Hour Tour
A fully restored 70 foot private sailing ship for your own private group of upto 12. We can comfortably accommodate 12 passengers, we have a bluetooth stereo, and a immaculate interior belowdecks. There is a clean restroom belowdecks and we have a tremendous crew. You will have a Captain and two crew on board to assist with all the sailing, answer any questions, and to assist you in anything needed. If you would like you can assist in hoisting and trimming sail, or, you can sit back and enjoy a cold beverage and some salami, cheese, and crackers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Salami, Cheese, and Crackers
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea - Hot Chocolate
- Alcoholic Beverages - White Wine and Beer
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Maritime Museum of San Diego, 1492 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101-3309
Sail by the Museums Docks and take in the sights of the many historic ships.
Pass By: USS Midway Museum, 910 N Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101-5811
Get a one of a kind view of the USS Midway from the waters of San Diego Bay.
Pass By: Coronado Bridge, State Route 75 South Embarcadero, San Diego, CA 92101
This Iconic Bridge here in San Diego connects Downtown to Coronado Island
Departure Point :1403 Scott St, San Diego, CA 92106, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.