The 3 Cities & More
A unique Tour which explores the southern part of the Maltese Islands. From the three cities, to the natural cave ending with picturesque views of Malta's biggest fishing village, Marsaxlokk.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Admission Fees
- Entry/Admission - Ghar Dalam Cave and Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gardjola Gardens, Senglea, Island of Malta Malta
A drive around the cities of Cospicua Senglea, accompanied with a look at 'The Verdette' and a quick visit to the Gardjola Gardens situated at the heart of Senglea.
Pass By: Notre Dame Gate, St. Edward Street, Birgu (Vittoriosa), Island of Malta BRG9038 Malta
A walk through of the city's main entrance gate.
Pass By: Fort St Angelo, Birgu Waterfront, Birgu (Vittoriosa), Island of Malta BRG 1023 Malta
A look at one of the Knights of St John's fortifications situated at the end of the city.
Pass By: Auberge d'Angleterre, Majjistral, Birgu (Vittoriosa), Island of Malta Malta
Pass By: St. Lawrence's Church, Triq San Lawrenz, Birgu (Vittoriosa), Island of Malta Malta
Pass By: Inquisitor's Palace, Main Gate Street Triq Il-Palazz Ta' L-Isqof, Birgu (Vittoriosa), Island of Malta 1023 Malta
Pass By: Malta Maritime Museum, Ex-Naval Bakery Vittoriosa Waterfront, Birgu (Vittoriosa), Island of Malta BRG 1721 Malta
Stop At: Ghar Dalam Cave and Museum, Ghar Dalam Road, Birzebbuga, Island of Malta BBG 9014 Malta
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Marsaxlokk Bay, Marsaxlokk, Island of Malta Malta
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :The Grand Harbour, Malta
Traveler pickup is offered
We are able to pick you up from a diverse amount of locations around the island of Malta only. Ports
- Grand Harbour Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.