Thap Ba Hot Spring Bathing and Mud Spa Nha Trang half day tour
This half day tour exploring the excitement of Thap Ba hot spring bathing and mud spa tour gives you an amazing chance to visit many famous tourist attractions such as Thap Ba Hot Spring Center and the Cham Po Nagar Temples. Joining in this tour, you will definitely have a relaxing time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local English speaking guide
- Private pool of special mud bath
- Transport by car/van (by bike only on request)
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee as mentioned in the program
- Entry/Admission - Thap Ba Mud Bath
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thap Ba Mud Bath, 438 Ngo Den Ngoc Hiep, Nha Trang 650000 Vietnam
You will be warmly greeted at your hotel at about 8.30.a.m (the pickup time is flexible upon request) and set off your trip to Thap Ba hot spring center in Nha Trang.
First, you will drive to exercise yourself by joining in van or biking (only upon request and subject to availability) via beach road side. Coming here, you will definitely have a chance to relax and get rid of stress by gaining your health in Mud bathing and Minerals spring swimming.
After that, you can pay a visit to the Cham Po Nagar Temples, the best preserved tower in Vietnam.
On the way coming back to your hotel, you will pass through Nha Trang streets to observer the daily life of locals here.
Finally, you will be transferred back to your hotel and the tour ends around 12:00
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.