ThanhHa Pottery & KimBong Carpentry Village Experience
Thanh Ha Pottery and Kim Bong Carpentry villages still preserve and develop this cultural value, creating the unique peaceful, and delicate beauty of Hoi An. Reminding to Hoi An, Thanh Ha Pottery and Kim Bong Carpentry craft villages are becoming a signature culture of Hoi An for thousand years. Experience the local culture and enter into a different world as you explore a traditional village in Thanh Ha & Kim Bong. Both of the traditional village that you will visit is located a short 20 minutes drive from Hoi An Ancient Town. At the village, you are given the opportunity to interact with the local villagers going about their daily tasks. The walking tour enables you to see local life first hand. Visit rural homes and see people making pottery, woodcarving or fix the boat and possibly getting the chance to join in some of the day-to-day chores.
Let’s come to Hoi An and discover the beauty of craft villages, Thanh Ha & Kim Bong!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Ha Pottery Village
- Entry/Admission - Kim Bong Carpentry Village
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thanh Ha Pottery Village, Pham Phan, Thanh Ha, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Guide will take you into this village by bikes, then you can see lots of product made by clay. You also can make the pot by clay.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kim Bong Carpentry Village, Cam Kim commune Riverside Village Road, Hoi An Vietnam
Guide will lead you to the "Huynh Ri" House. He is the handcraft man who make a lot of product by wood.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Hội An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We are free pick up / Drop off. Please request your prefer transportation in advance
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.