Thai Khantoke Dinner & Cultural Dance Show with Transfers
Discover Chiang Mai's oldest customs at the Chiang Mai Traditional Khantoke Dinner and Cultural Show.
Enjoy a traditional northern Thai meal – Khantoke Dinner – a generous serving of homemade family style dishes on large platters eaten sitting down on floor mats at low tables. The highlight of your Thai dinner experience will be a traditional cultural show, including dance and music performances by several Chiang Mai hill tribes.
Dive into the history, diverse background and beauty of the region in the relaxing and fun atmosphere, home to the original Khantoke Dinner Show.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Thai Set Dinner
- Return Transfers
- Thai Classical Dance
- Entry/Admission - Sibsongpanna Khantoke
- Entry/Admission - Khum Khantoke Chiangmai
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sibsongpanna Khantoke, 662 Cholpratan Rd Suthep, Chiang Mai Thailand
The very first ever Khantoke Dinner Show was created right here at Old Chiangmai on 1970. It was started in order to showcase the traditional Northern Thailand, Lanna, culture. This has evolved over centuries and much of what you will witness here is timeless. Many of the dances were created in the last 150 years, the most recent in 1957 but they all have their origins in traditional dance that is very much older.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Khum Khantoke Chiangmai, 139 Thetsaban 2 Sai Nai Alley Nong Pa Khrang, Chiang Mai 50000 Thailand
Dining etiquette, seating arrangements and the dishes served are an authentic celebration of Chiang Mai’s traditions. Highlights include being greeted by Khantoke staff in traditional Lanna costume with a wai, dance routines such as the ram dap sword and tasting the inimitable flavours of sticky rice and chilli dips like nam phrik ong
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all Chiang Mai city hotels. Surcharge will apply for pickups from Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai and Veranda High Resort Chiang Mai
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary
- Rates valid for Chiang Mai City hotels only. (Four Seasons Golden Triangle Resort and Veranda Resort will incur Surcharge of 500-baht per person).
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.