Texas Olive Industry Orchard Tour in Dripping Springs
This tour is a short drive outside of Austin Texas. Get an insiders view of the growing olive oil industry right outside the bustling city. Topics include History of the Orchard, State of Texas Olive Industry, Farming Methods, Harvesting Practices, Milling Process, Extra Virgin Olive Oil 101 and Q&A.
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Tour escort/host
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Texas Hill Country Olive Company, 2530 W Fitzhugh Rd, Dripping Springs, TX 78620-3342
Our venue offers a tasting bar, wine bar, bistro and gift shop. The orchard is on site and within walking distance of the building. The tour starts in our events room, goes out to orchard and finishes in the mill. Tour guests are escorted out into the shop where they are offered complimentary tasting of our oils and balsamic that we bottle on site. Guests are encouraged to walk in the orchard.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :2530 W Fitzhugh Rd, Dripping Springs, TX 78620, USA
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.