Tetouan Private tour "Day trip from Tangier"
Tetouan is known as "The White Pigeon".
A largely painted medium-sized city with dominantly Andalusian Flavor.
Moroccan, Islamic, Phenician, European and Spanish (Andalusian) architecture are harmoniously merged together. The Big Mosque, Spanish Cathedral, Babu Saidi, The Kasbah The Medina and Hassan II Square are proof examples that make Tetouan a historical melting pot of cultures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Medina of Tetouan
- Entry/Admission - Feddan Park Tetouan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medina of Tetouan, Tetouan Morocco
Medina of Tetouan
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Feddan Park Tetouan, Avenue Alger, Tetouan Morocco
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Place de France, Tanger, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport Cruise Ship, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument / BuildingAirports
- Boukhalef Airport, Tangier Morocco
- Tanger Ville
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.