Terracotta Warriors, Calligraphy Class, Foodie Experience in Xian
Follow a local expert guide to visit the top attraction and experience local culture of Xian. Visit Xian top attraction of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, spend enough time to explore all three pits and marvel at the exhibition hall of Bronze Chariots and Horses, move to the Art Museum with collection of ancient paintings and attend the traditional Chinese Calligraphy class, taste mouth-watering local snacks at Yongxingfang Food Court.
Visit the world cultural heritage of Terracotta Warriors
Learn calligraphy at Tangbo Art Museum and have fun
Enjoy various Shaanxi styled delicacies at Yongxingfang
Informative, friendly and professional local tour guide
Private tour is operated with just your party exclusively
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance ticket fee
- Private transportation
- Calligraphy class
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Tang Bo Art Museum
- Entry/Admission - Yongxingfang
What's excluded :
- Local Snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Meet you tour guide from your Xian downtown hotel, aboard the air-conditioned vehicle to start the trip. It takes around 1 hour driving to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, learn the history and culture of China’s first empire Qin Dynasty from your guide, marvel at approximately 7,000 life-size Qin Dynasty terracotta soldiers, horses, chariots, and weaponry in battle formations. Your guide will accompany you to visit all 3 pits and the exhibition hall of Bronze Chariots and Horses, which takes around 3 hours.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Tang Bo Art Museum, No.26 S. Gong Yuan Road, Xi'an 710043 China
After having lunch in nice local restaurant, move to Tangbo Art Museum to enjoy ancient paintings throughout different periods in Chinese history and Shaanxi folk art collection. The guide will give you comprehensive introduction of Chinese art history and traditional Chinese calligraphy, then you will attend the calligraphy class lasts approximately 30 minutes, and write with a traditional Chinese writing brush yourself, learn calligraphy and have fun.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Yongxingfang, Xinjie St, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Xincheng Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
Your last stop will be the Yongxingfang Food Court build in the architecture style of Ming and Qing Dynasty, here is a perfect place for you to enjoy various local Shaanxi styled delicacies. With your local guide’s accompany, you could enjoy delicious local snacks and get more knowledge of Xi’an cuisine. Afterwards, return to your hotel and bid farewell to your guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup service is available for Xian downtown hotels, please provide your hotel information while booking. Local tour guide will pick you up from your hotel reception on travel date.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.