Terra Cotta Army Museum Tour with Noodle Making and Dinner in a Local Family
Visit Terra Cotta Army Museum with a local expert who grew up in Xi'an and the one who has already been to the Terra Cotta Army Museum over 2,000 times, you will be immersed with the rich history of Xi'an city and the Terra Cotta Warriors and Horses. A private driver and an air-conditioned van with 7 seats will allow you a great flexibility and could get around easily.
By visiting a local market and making your own noodles and tasting some popular appetizers in a local family, you will have a fun experience and at the same time will feel the warmth and hospitality of a typical Chinese family. You will get a chance to know the Chinese way of life and to understand the city and its people better.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide service
- Bottled water
- Entry tickets of the Terra Cotta Army Museum
- Private van with 7 seats and a driver
- Dinner - Dinner will be your own noodle and some side dishes with Chinese white wine and beer.
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
What's excluded :
- Your own personal expense.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
You are going to see 2,000 life size Terracotta Warriors and Horses in a real battle formation. It was buried underground over 2,200 years and were made for protecting the Qin Emperor's afterlife. The visit of the museum covers three pits in original sites: Pit 1 as the principal combating force, Pit 2 as the mechanized troupe and Pit 3 as its underground command center. Extra exhibitions also could be seen in the museum, like Bronze Chariots found about 20ms to the west of the emperor's mausoleum, Terracotta acrobat figures and some bronze weapons.
It is definitely a treasure house with profound Qin Dynasty's history and culture and it's definitely a must-go site for people who are interested in Chinese history.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Xi'an, Xi'an, Shaanxi
After spending enough time in the Terra Cotta Army Museum, travelers will be transferred back to Xi'an city, then you will be guided to a local market to find some necessary ingredients for noodle class and dinner. After that guests will be guided to the local family in city area and then start their amazing famous hand-pulled noodle class.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.