Terengganu River Safari Trip
The Terengganu River flows from Lake Kenyir , a steady flow of river upstream was not something that was known. Most of the oral stories that descend from generation to generation have been forgotten.
the river was a mode of transportation by early settlers upstream on makeshift bamboo rafts that were force to catch a rugged and rocky river ride to Kuala Terengganu. The early settlers used small shrimp and sell in the market to buy salt and clothing. The ride on bamboo rafts to Kuala Terengganu took about 50 KM an average of four to five days for every trip. From the Terengganu river you could travel to Kenyir Lake which borders Kelantan in the west and Pahang in the south and also a gateway to Taman Negara national Park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver / Guide Speak Basic English
- Return Hotel Transfer from Kuala Terengganu
- Air-Conditioned Mini Van
- Boat Transfer
What's excluded :
- Outdoor Emergency Survival First Aid Kit & Personal Medication
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Terengganu, Terengganu
Places we will visit - Boat Building Workshop , Cruise Up Jeram River , Picturesque Pulau Duyung Fishing Village.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring Along:
- Extra Bottle water
- Sun Screen Lotion
- Insect Repellent
- Hat / Cap
- Comfortable Footwear
- Surcharge Applies During Festive Holidays Hari Raya Aidilfitri & Chinese New Year Factory closed on Friday & PH, Islamic Civilisation Park closed on Tuesday & PH and Museum closed On Hari Raya Aidilfitri & Aidiladha
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.