We have certified guides before the Ministry of Tourism.
Our vehicles are recent models and all have air conditioning and individual seats for more food for our passengers. All our vehicles are endorsed to provide tourism transportation at the federal level.
We take our clients to the best artisan distilleries so that they can experience the process of making tequila in a spectacular way.
We have unlimited tasting during the guided tours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Tequila tasting
- Entry/Admission - Destileria La Alborada
- Entry/Admission - Agave Landscape and Ancient Industrial Facilities of Tequila
What's excluded :
- Bottles of tequila with cost at the distilleries
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tequila, Tequila
Tour to the magical town of Tequila Jalisco. The best artisan distilleries will be visited to learn about the process of making tequila, in addition there will be a tasting of the different types of tequila and flavored liqueurs produced in the region, without a doubt they will spend an unforgettable day.
Likewise, there will be water, soft drinks and tequila at all times during the tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Destileria La Alborada, Melchor Ocampo # 18 B Col. Centro Entre Calles México y Toluca, Tequila 46400 Mexico
We will taste the entire line of tequila in the house as well as the incredible line of liquors, without a doubt you will fall in love with this magnificent place.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agave Landscape and Ancient Industrial Facilities of Tequila, Mexico
We will visit the distillery "Tequila Selecto de Amatitán" without a doubt an incredible place where you can see first-hand the production of tequila as well as taste the line of spirits in a 100% Mexican environment, we are sure that you will have fun like never before.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our team takes a tour of the hotels in the city to pick up the passengers.Airports
- Miguel Hidal Airport, Guadalajara Mexico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/13/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We have all the required cleaning and security measures. We take temperature from both the passengers and the driver and tour guide. Mouthguards and antibacterial gel are delivered. Vehicles are disinfected with ozone. Staff wear face masks and face shields.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.