Tequila and Agave Fields
On this tour you You will see the agave fields. As well as the area where most of the tequila distilleries are located. We will visit the Villa de Tequila (same name as the drink), and we will also go to a Tequila distillery and learn about its elaboration process.
(guided tours in distilleries are group)
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the distilleries.
- Entry/Admission - Destileria La Rojena
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Destileria La Rojena, Calle Jose Cuervo Labastida #73, Tequila 46400 Mexico
This is the oldest tequila factory, where you will see the manufacturing process from the arrival of the agaves, the baking ovens, fermentation tanks, as well as the distillation stills, and the aging areas.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any hotel in Guadalajara and its metropolitan area.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.