Teotihuacan, Shrine of Guadalupe & Tlatelolco Day Tour
Explore ancient Teotihuacan, one of the world’s most impressive archeological sites, and climb the pyramids of the Sun and Moon. Visit Our Lady of Guadalupe Basilica, an important pilgrimage site, and learn about the 3 cultures represented at Tlatelolco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bilingual guide
- Local Liquors Tasting
- Travel Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe
- Entry/Admission - Teotihuacan Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Tlatelolco
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe, Fray Juan de Zumarraga No. 2 Villa Gustavo A. Madero, Mexico City 07050 Mexico
Visit the spot where Guadalupe first appeared to the Aztec peasant Juan Diego and discover how important she is to Mexicans.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Teotihuacan Pyramids, San Juan Teotihuacan 55800 Mexico
Explore the ancient city of the Aztecs. Do you dare to climb the pyramids of the Sun and the Moon?
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Eje Central Lazaro Cardenas, Tlatelolco, Cuauhtemoc, Mexico City 06900 Mexico
Three cultures all in one. The past, present and future of Mexico are all represented in this fascinating place.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will receive a message with your pick up time. Please if you make a last minute booking check your email at 7:30 a.m. on the day of your tour.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.