Tennis Lessons in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
You will start your tennis day in the morning. We’ll pick you up from your place (Palermo, Belgrano o Recoleta) and go to the tennis club.
Once at the tennis club, you will have the chance to get ready for your 1.5 hrs of tennis lesson.
You will receive top notch instruction that will help you improve your consistency as well as polishing up your technique, singles or doubles tactics, as well as learning the kick serve, sliding and more. Then, you’ll have the opportunity to put all of that in practice in fun drills and simulated match situations.
After the tennis lesson, you could take a shower or go directly to the restaurant to have a great lunch at the club. From there, you’ll get back to the hotel (end of our services) to enjoy the rest of your visit to Buenos Aires.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tennis instructor
- Bottled water
- Private Transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Transportation to/from the meeting point to the tennis club.
We arrange directly with you the most convenient meeting point to pick you up or we meet directly at the tennis club.
Tennis clinics tailored to your specific requirements
Lunch at the tennis club
• Barrio Palermo, Buenos Aires Argentina
Departure Point :Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
We can offer pickup at hotel and apartments located in Recoleta, Belgrano and Palermo. To be coordinated once hired.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/17/2019 - 1/23/2022
Monday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.