Tennessee Back Country 4 Hour Guided SXS Ride
Experience middle Tennessee back country from the seat of a SXS! Aside from taking in the beautiful scenery, there are tons of activities and places to visit along the way. We offer several destination rides where we guide you through the most scenic routes and places to explore. These are all middle TN county roads/trails with 80% back country DIRT roads - taking you through several creek crossings, to caves and waterfalls, to an old ghost town and historic stores where you just never know who you might meet in the middle of no where!
Choose a new Polaris General XP 4 1000 or the new Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000 - both a great set up for this adventure. Each is equipped with a TN Class I Off-Highway Vehicle Tag allowing it to be legally driven on TN county roads. Helmets and Goggles are provided.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of SXS
- One Bottle of Water per Person
- Helmets and Goggles (Provided for Each Passenger)
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Sunsreen/Bug Repellent
- Weather Appropriate Attire/Jackets/Rain Gear
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Williamsport, Williamsport, Tennessee
Take the new 2020 Can-am Maverick Sport Max 1000R out for a three hour guided tour through the hills of Middle TN Back Country with several water crossings and waterfalls along the way. Great for families and older couples looking to explore the back country of Tennessee. Great Ride for All Seasons. Your ride will begin with detailed instructions on how to operate the SXS safely as well as rules of the road/trails. In Tennessee, if the UTV/SXS is equipped with a full windshield, you do not need to wear a helmet and eye protection. Our UTV/SXSs are equipped with full windshields and we do offer the option to wear helmets and goggles which are provided. Everyone must wear seat belts when the UTV/SXS is moving. Each SXS can hold one driver and up to three passengers. Drivers must be at least 21 years old and present a valid drivers license and credit card. These are guided rides so you tour guide will lead you through some of the most scenic middle TN back country roads through several water crossings, to caves, waterfalls and an old ghost town. Take a step back in time as you ride through the beautiful countryside with old farms/barns and old country stores full of history.
Departure Point :3500 Marlowe Rd, Williamsport, TN 38487, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.