Tenganan Village Rice Field Trekking Tour
Discover the natural and cultural wonders of the Balinese countryside during this full-day trek and tour through Tenganan Village from Candidasa or South Bali. Tenganan Village is one of the oldest Balinese Traditional located in Karangasem Regency, east part of Bali. Learn about the ancient Hindu cultures of the Bali Aga, swim at relaxing Virgin Beach and taste local palm wine as you trek through rice fields along the bottom of Mount Agung. The tour will be led by knowledgeable local guides and includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fresh cool towel
- All government tax
What's excluded :
- Your guided Karangasem Regency tour of Tenganan Village and rice fields trekking adventure starts when your friendly local guide picks you up in an air-conditioned car from your hotel in Candidasa or South Bali. Head to Kastala Village and begin the trek to Tenganan Village, one of the oldest traditional villages in the area.
Along the way, wander through perfectly sculpted rice terraces, cross a natural bridge of bamboo and visit the bottom of the famous volcano Mount Agung. Here you can learn about traditional methods of farming including ‘subak’, an important system of water management.
After stopping for a rest in a village along the way and sipping on some local palm wine, continue on your way to Tenganan Village. Once you reach your destination you’ll have time to refresh with a bottle of water and cool towel before walking to Virgin Beach, where you can go for a swim or just lay back and relax in a sun bed. An air conditioned car will take you back to your hotel.
It’s recommended that hikers bring comfortable hiking shoes and pants and a camera to capture the unforgettable scenery passed along the way. You’ll also be provided with drinking water and a walking stick, and all entrance fees and government taxes will be taken care of.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we Pick up all travelers from any accommodation in Bali.our driver will wearing a yellow Tour Bali Driver uniformAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Padang Bai Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face shield is provided free if the travelers ask to use it. Passenger separator also installed in the car.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.