Tenerife Turtle and Snorkel Tour from Costa Adeje
Join this fantastic snorkeling trip in Costa Adeje and spot turtles. With the guidance of an experience guide, you will explore the beautiful waters of Tenerife in the search for friendly turtles.
Being security and personalized customer service are our hallmark and we dispose a five star PADI certification, the top category in the world of diving.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snorkeling boat trip
- Professional guides
- Snorkeling equipment
- Snacks - Sweet muffin and juice per person
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
If you like the sea and want to explore the underwater world without heavy and expensive scuba diving gear… this is your chance! Join this cool activity and explore the waters snorkeling in Tenerife.
Tenerife’s southern coast is famous due to its mild weather and crystal-clear waters. This conditions make this place ideal for snorkeling. All required equipment will be provided to you: fins, tube, mask, etc. The expert guides will take you to the best areas with exuberant underwater flora and fauna.
Also discover a beautiful cove with crystalline waters where you can see tons of sea animals and plants. You will reach a depth of 2 up to 8 meters. Moreover, this zone is famous due to the typical canary turtles.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Travel Sub Dive Center, Calle Colón, s/n, Escuela Nautica, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring a swimsuit, towel, and sunscreen. You must be able to swim on your own to participate in this tour
- Please specify start time when booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.