Tenerife Adrenaline Experience, Quad, Jetski and Paragliding
This fantastic multi pack of adrenalin fun consisting of Quad biking through Teide National Park, Fly like a bird over the Tenerife landscape on a tandum paragliding jump. Speed through waves of the Atlantic ocean on a jetski. By putting together our best activities we are able to reduce the cost by 10%. Tenerife is an amazing island and these are a selection of the best adventurous ways to see the sites.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All safety equipment provided on all excursions.
- Professional guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only) South Tenerife
- Drinks included on the 2hr Jetski safari
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase) paragliding
Each activity will take place from different areas in the South of Tenerife.
Also depends on which pack is chosen also decides which area in Tenerife.
Quad bikes will start from Los Gigantes.
Paragliding starts from in the mountains.
Jet Ski will start from Los Cristianos.
All with pick up from the South of Tenerife.
• Teide National Park, 38300, Tenerife Spain
Departure Point :Sol Arona Tenerife, Av. Juan Carlos I, 25, 38640 Los Cristianos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We do not pick up from Rural areas, North Tenerife or Santa Cruz. If you are staying in the south of Tenerife and are unsure of your pick up please call us.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years for driving. (driving licence required)
- Minimum age for the passenger on a double pack is 6 year old
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Safety meetings are essencial for your protection
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Results of not wearing a face mask may result in you being denied access to the excursion without a refund.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.