Temples of Edfu and kom ombo tour
It provides you with much about ancient Egyptian history and religion,you will know the difference between different gods and goddess of ancient Egypt.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Tickets for the two temples
- Professional tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Horus
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
What's excluded :
- Tipping for the guide and driver ( recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Horus, Adfo, Edfu Egypt
It is the most intact ancient monument in Egypt,it was built by Greeks around 237 BC to the falcon God called Horus.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Kom Ombo, Nagoa Ash Shatb, Kom Ombo 81611 Egypt
It dates back to Greco-romans period and was built to the crocodile god called sobek ra.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from the reception of your accomdationAirports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.