Temples & tortoises - private car from Mandalay to Bagan
A full day excursion to explore more of the country side.
The experience of visiting a hidden cave temple and Burmese star tortoise in the wildlife sanctuary.
Visit to a hidden cave temple - Ta Moke Shin Pin Shwe Gu Gyi Pagoda the excellent creatures of its exterior with plants, animals and characteristic of myths.
From here, we continue drive to visit Burmese star tortoise at the Minzontaung Wildlife Sanctuary.
The simple visitor center and the breeding center to see more of the tortoises gives you more information about this endangered animal.
per adult from
What's included :
- Full day Car with driver
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Tamote Shwe Gu Gyi Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Hotel accommodation
- English Speaking Guide
- Zone fee
- Travel insurance
- Additional meals, drinks, gratuities
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tamote Shwe Gu Gyi Pagoda, Kyaukse 00000 Myanmar
The excellent creatures of its exterior with plants, animals and characteristic of myths
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up at the hotel.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.