Temples & Grand Palace Tour
We’ll first visit Golden Buddha Temple, World's largest Golden Buddha Image. Here we’ll learn the history in the local Chinese atmosphere. Next, we’ll drive through China Town which is famous for delicious food on the sidewalk. Then, passing a famous flower wholesale market at the pier. Secondly, we we’ll direct to the Grand Palace – Bangkok’s unforgettable landmark. Walking around The Emerald Buddha Temple, you can also catch sight of Phra Mondob, Royal Pantheon and Phra Sri Rattanachedi. After that we go to pay respect to the Emerald Buddha for prosperity. Continue on at the Grand Palace, a must-see spot for this tour. Learn about the history and choose a beautiful photo corner before leaving to go to the new place. Afterwards, we’ll move to Wat Pho, Temple of the Reclining Buddha – one of the city’s oldest and largest temples.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Palace
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Chetuphon
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit), 661 Chaoren Krung Road Talad Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
It’s home to the world’s largest golden Buddha image 5.5 tonnes (5,500 kilograms)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Grand Palace, Na Phra Lan Rd, Maharaj Pier next to Wat Phra Kaeo Temple Complex, Bangkok Thailand
It is located at the heart of Bangkok, Thailand, the Grand Palace was a former residence for King Rama I to King Rama V of the Rattanakosin Kingdom. Today, the place is used for hosting royal ceremonies and welcoming the king’s guests, State guests, and other foreign dignitaries. The Grand Palace is divided into two main zones, which are the Temple of the Emerald Buddha and the royal residence.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wat Phra Chetuphon, 2 Sanamchai Road Grand Palace Subdistrict, Pranakorn District, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Wat Pho is not only one of the most visited Buddhist temples in Bangkok but it is where history, medical science and educational institute combined. Officially named Wat Prachetuphon Vimon Mangkararam. Laid inside the main ordination hall is the sacred 46-meter Reclining Buddha whose feet are beautifully inlaid with mother-of-pearl, carved with holy signs. There are marble inscriptions about medical sciences, anatomy and orthopedics are the origins of Wat Pho Thai traditional massage principles.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please kindly wait at the hotel lobby, then our tour guide will display the signboard with your name when he/she goes to pick up.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.