Templer’s Park Tour (SIC Tour)
• ‘A rendezvous with nature’.
• Take in the sight of the gorgeous waterfall which is located 25 km north of Kuala Lumpur
• Perfect tour for people looking to bask in the wonders of nature and get away from the noise of the city.
• Great spot for bird watching and jungle trekking
• Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
• Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Kanching Rainforest Waterfall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bukit Takun, 48200, Selangor, Malaysia
The Templer’s Park is located 22 km north of bustling Kuala Lumpur. A tropical paradise, Templer’s Park is a great spot for bird watchings, jungle trekking. Not only does it offer a picturesque setting with a towering attraction near its edge, namely the million-year-old limestone hill Bukit Takun, Templer’s Park is also a convenient escape from the rigours of urban life.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kanching Rainforest Waterfall, Jalan Lebuhraya Selayang, Kuala Lumpur 52100 Malaysia
The Kanching Waterfalls, also known as the Templer’s Park Falls, are found here. In addition to the jungle trails and picnic spots, there are also cool, clear pools for you to take a dip. Templer’s Park offers peace, quiet and relaxation with its fresh air and breathtaking beauty.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Kompleks Selangor, 51, Jalan Sultan, City Centre, 50000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up Point: Pickup is included from Kuala Lumpur city hotels (Bukit Bintang & KLCC area)**Please arrive in the hotel lobby 15 min before scheduled departure time. **As this is a shared tour, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.**For pick up outside of Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Bukit Bintang area (outskirts hotel), a surcharge is required (surcharge rate and pick up time shall defined by pick up location), surcharge to be paid directly to the driver in cash. Know before you go• Please bring along your own towel and bathing outfits if you intend to take a swim• This tour is not private and may include other guests• Driver details will be sent 1 day before your visit date by email in the evening time before 8pm• If you have any difficulties locating your driver for the pick up
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.