Temple of Moses Ben Maimon
Take the chance to visit The Jewish Temple in Egypt since 1135, The most importantly ( Temple of Moses Ben Maimon – Temple of Bane Ezra – Temple of Adli church ).
per adult from
What's included :
- A tourist guide accompanies the group.
- A bottle of water
- Transport to the tourist sites in air conditioned cars.
- Reception and travel
What's excluded :
- The fees of entering all the tourist sites.
- Any extra visit not found in the program.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
At 9 A.M we will gather together and move by air conditioned car to the Temple of Moses Ben Maimon a Jewish Temple located on Darb Mahmoud street ( The Jewish Quarter in old Cairo ) it has historical and religious significance, After that we will move to The Temple of Bane Ezra in old Cairo, The temple is explained from the inside of the tour guide and it is located in Al Fustat area. The temple was originally called the church of the El Shamaeen, After that we will move with the tour guide to the Adli church, It is one of the most luxurious synagogues in all of Cairo, Although the most modern building at the beginning of the 20th century ( 1905), Sponsored by several Jewish families.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick you up from anywhere in cairo
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.