Temple of Apollo and Hidden Paradise Waterfalls Tour
It is a relatively new tour with a great program. You will explore the beautiful ancient ruins of Side, visit the largest mosque of the area with four minarets. You will see an amazing three-level waterfall, swim in the natural pool, do fishing and trekking. For an extra charge you can get a unique donkey ride experience. It is an excellent tour without shopping suitable for all ages.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Manavgat Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Apollo
What's excluded :
- Pick up time for this tour is between 08:30 - 09:30 am depending on hotel location. You will have an exciting journey on a specially designed double decker bus. As it has windows you can easily observe the surroundings and take photos on the way. First you will drive to Manavgat town. After a short tour around the town you will visit a mosque with four minarets which is the largest in Antalya region. You will get information about the religious traditions in Turkey and after drive to the ancient city of Side.
In Side you will have a one hour tour to explore the fascinating ruins, together with a guide; after you will have one hour free time to look around the place by your own. You will walk through the main street which has ruins of homes and ancient shops; you will see agora, amphitheatre, city gate and temple of Dionysus, and when you rich the ancient harbour of Side you will see amazing temple of Apollo.
Next stop will be at the beautiful three-level waterfall. Refresh yourself with a swim in the natural pool. You will be amazed by the pure beauty of nature. Just relax in a quiet surrounding, enjoy your meal at a local restaurant (grilled fish or chicken, rice or spaghetti, salad, bread). On the territory of the restaurant there is a mini-zoo (peacocks, turkeys, ducks, geese, etc.). After lunch you can do fishing or swim in the waterfall again. After you will take a walk in the forest (trekking). For an extra charge you can get a unique donkey ride experience. This great tour finishes around 5:00 pm. You will be dropped off back at the hotel.
Departure Point :Hotel main entrance
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.