Tel Aviv: Graffiti Tour ~ סיור גרפיטי תל אביבי
The city of Tel Aviv is considered a rising star in the international graffiti scene. On this magical tour we will wander through the side streets following this colorful urban phenomenon. We will examine the most successful graffiti and street art works that cover the walls of public space.
Come learn about graffiti history, discuss the psychological and economic implications of street art, and get to know the variety of styles of this ever-evolving art form, but still remain a hidden part of our everyday lives. The walls around us talk to us all the time - join us to learn their language, the language of the street.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District
Tel Aviv Neighbourhood Street Art
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Gedera St 28, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.