TEIDE and TENO, a trip of altitude
Have you ever dreamt of flying? It is one of the most special sensations that you will feel on this experience, without ever needing to take your feet off the ground. Reaching 1,000 metres above sea level, you will begin to feel the first landscape changes while visiting the first protected natural spaces, where pine aromas and clean, pure air abound. Surpassing the highest zones of this unique ecosystem of Canary Island Pines, the trade winds come as a fresh breeze which, many days of the year, reminds us to appreciate the good in life. It is here where you will have the sensation of flying over a vast sea of fluffy clouds, which are sure to bring about great emotions.
Suddenly, in the highlands of Tenerife, the landscape turns volcanic, and full of unique characteristics. A tour across the most spectacular geological formations on the island, you will enjoy marvellous landscapes, contrasts and the best pure air from the sea to the summit. IT’S A LIVING DREAM!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Licensed Tour Guide in Spanish, English and German.
- Minivan transport (maximum capacity: 8 seats)
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation
- Accident, rescue and civil liability insurances of the vehicle and passengers.
- Small group guaranteed (maximum 8 participants)
- Entry/Admission - Teide National Park
- Entry/Admission - Natural Park of Teno
- Entry/Admission - Corona Forestal Natural Park
What's excluded :
- Entry tickets to museums and other attractions
- Teide Cable Car. There is not even time available for this during the tour
- Everything else which is not explicitly included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teide National Park, 38300, Tenerife Spain
Teide National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, represents one of Tenerife’s treasures, and of geology worldwide. Here the majestic stratum-volcano of Mount Teide with its 3,718 meters of altitude sits in wait to surprise even the most curious of visitors.
Delve into an environment full of geological values and endemic species of flora and fauna. You will have the opportunity to rigorously discover all this, in each hidden spot that you find along your way.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Natural Park of Teno, Buenavista del Norte, 38489, Tenerife Spain
On the way southwest, the impressive, mountainous Teno Massif appears between local vegetation of “tabaibas” and “cardones”,. This is a space that exceeds all established limits, where the slopes set the tone, and where nature has worked in the most fanciful manners.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Corona Forestal Natural Park, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Reaching 1,000 metres above sea level, you will begin to feel the first landscape changes while visiting the first protected natural spaces, where pine aromas and clean, pure air abound
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation. We will confirm you the pick-up point and time once you have booked the tour. This tour is NOT AVAILABLE for cruisers.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Inform us about any kind of personal restrictions (diets, allergies, movility issues, etc.)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In compliance with the protocols established to minimize the hygienic-sanitary risks caused by COVID-19 in the development of our activity. The use of a mask will be mandatory in those situations and spaces that require it. Your guide will keep you informed at all times about the steps to take.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.