Teddy Bear Museum at Pattaya with Return Transfer
For the young and the young-at-heart, Teddy Bear Museum brings fantasy and reality together. There are over 2000 dolls of various shapes and sizes in twelve zones here to enjoy.
Every other Teddy Bear Museum around the world show their teddy bears inside glass showcases for people on the other side to take pictures. Pattaya's Teddy Bear Museum is the first in the world that does not have any glass or barriers so that visitors can squeeze, hug and cuddle the cute exhibits during the picture-taking process.
- Only Teddy Bear Museum in the world without glass barriers
- Divided into 12 very individual zones
- Affordable prices in the Teddy Bear Gift Shop
- Over 2000 dolls on show throughout the museum
- Fantastic location - right on Pattaya's Beach Road!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry to Teddy Bear Museum
- Round Trip Transfer from Pattaya City Area Hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Teddy Bear Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teddy Bear Museum, 436/49 Moo 9 Pattaya Soi 1, Pattaya 20150 Thailand
Teddy Bear Museum was officially opened on October 5, 2016, It was origin from the Executive of Teddy Bear Island LTD, Mr. Kim Hyun Chol had the opportunity to visit Thailand many times over 10 years so he love Thailand, impress in a smile and feel the warmth from friendly welcome. Thailand has many beautiful attractions. The most Thai people like to take a picture in the place they travel and keep an impression. Executives loved to take a picture too. He always carry a camera with him when he go outside the house. This simple reason make he get the idea to create an attraction for everyone to take a picture. It became the origin of Teddy Bear Museum under the concept of “travel treasure hunting with Teddy Bear” So, the museum has been designed as a dragon boat as large as 40 meters with a Koreans designer who build this Museum. There is also the first and only museum Southeast Asia which was located on an area over 2,500 square meters and was divided into 12 zones as follows
The twelve zones are…
1. Inca Zone - This zone represents the culture and Inca Empire’s being.
2. Dinosaur Zone - There are many sculptures of large dinosaurs here.
3. Fossil Zone - This zone is simulating the finding of a dinosaur. It is decorated with many teddy bears digging for dinosaur remains and it also have a sand floor for museum visitors to enjoy digging too.
4. Africa Zone - This is the simulation zone with atmosphere of Africa. There are many animal dolls with a Range Rover car for the visitor to take a picture.
5. Art Zone - Naughty scenes in the Museum, it is known as one of the more colourful and has some great photo opportunities.
6. Under the sea Zone - Under the sea zone will bring the scenes of the sea and the fantasy world of the underwater city with lovely colorful fish.
7. Winter Zone - Bringing Christmas to you.
8. Dream Zone - Teddies in fairytales for the kids.
9. Space Zone - This is the simulation zone with atmosphere of space. There are many Teddy bear with fantasy clothing, as Star Wars, Batman, Superman, and more soldiers.
10. Funny Zone - The naughtiest, funniest, flashiest and most colourful zone.
11. China Zone - The zone is displayed in the form of China. Decorated with stuffed teddy bear dressed in Chinese costumes demonstrated the uniqueness of China. And a cute chubby panda shaped sleeping giant waiting to take pictures with visitors.
12. Europe Zone - The atmosphere in this area took to Europe, such as grassland, lamb and Castle Teddy Bear which are British soldiers Teddy Bear. In addition, there is a gazebo in the shape of a heart for lovers.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Pattaya City, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
2: Central Festival Pattaya, 333/102 หมู่ที่ 9 Thanon Pattayasaisong, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following locations with NO CHARGE - City Center Pattaya District area (3 KM radius area) with namely North Pattaya, South Pattaya, Central Pattaya & Pattaya Beach RoadYou can also join our tours at PATTAYA Meeting Points - 1st Floor from the beach road side, next to Pattaya Soi 8 Police Station Central Shopping Mall PattayaAn additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.