Teatro Colon Theatre Admission Ticket in Buenos Aires
The Teatro Colon (Colon Theatre) in Buenos Aires is one of the most important opera houses in the world. Its rich and prestigious history and its exceptional acoustics and architectural features rank it among theaters such as Teatro alla Scala in Milan, the Paris Opera House and the Vienna State Opera.
This pre-booked ticket includes a guided tour of the theater facilities, including the great hall, the Main Foyer, the Gallery of Busts and the Golden Hall, while an experienced guide explains the details of the architecture, the construction of the venue, the most important artists that performed at the theater, and more extraordinary facts that gave shape to the history of the place.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour to the theatre
- Bilingual guide
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Colon
What's excluded :
- Souvenirs (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Teatro Colon, Calle Cerrito 628, Buenos Aires C1012 Argentina
The Colón operated in its first venue from 1857 until 1888, after which the building was closed for the construction of a new house. The new improved house opened on May 25th 1908 with a performance of Aïda. Many singers such as Maria Callas, Plácido Domingo and Luciano Pavarotti, dancers such as Vaslav Nijinski, Mijail Barishnikov, among dozens of others had been in this theatre.
You can't miss the opportunity to take this guided tour inside the spectacular venue. Once inside the theater, exchange you ticket with your tour guide and join a small group of visitors. You will be able to visit the Hall, the Main Foyer, the Gallery of Busts and the Golden Hall and round floor (50-minutes tour).
You will receive the Teatro Colon eticket on your email after confirming your booking. Teatro Colon will not accept your Viator-TripAdvisor voucher, an email will be sent to you with the attraction ticket as an attachment.
Departure Point :Teatro Colon, Calle Cerrito 628, Buenos Aires C1012 Argentina
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Teatro Colon will NOT accept your Viator/TripAdvisor voucher, an email will be sent with the entrance ticket as an attachment. You will receive the entrance to the Teatro Colon in your email during the first week of the month selected for the tour. It is mandatory to print this ticket in order to take the guided tour.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking unless booked within 3 days in advance. In this case, you will receive a confirmation within 48 hours, subject to tour availability.
- Non refundable ticket. In case of cancellation 100% of the amount will be charged.
- Wheelchair accessible (without access to the foyer).
- Minimum age is 5 years-old
- Maximum 5 travelers per booking.
- Near public transportation
- The admission ticket corresponds to the general entrance for foreigners only.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.