Teambuilding Treasure Hunt Activity Malaga
We are the pioneers of urban GPS adventures in Málaga/ Spain at the Costa del sol.
Whether your priority is to energize, motivate, inspire or entertain your team, our activies will deliver a great benefit.
Since we started our company City Adventures Málaga we created memorable, vibrant and innovative group activities and motivational team building events in Malaga.
We're original, proven, passionate about our work and helping you to experience a coherent activity concept.
On our City Adventure Activities in Malaga, bigger groups will be split into smaller teams (of 4-7 persons) going on a motivating and fun city challenge. Equipped with a modern GPS device and an adventure kit, the teams are solving challenging tasks and riddles whilst exploring our stunning Andalusian city. At the end of the team building activity in Malaga, all the teams meet at the final station and we make a small award ceremony.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Treasure Hunt Equipment
- Treasure Chest with a personal surprise at the final station
What's excluded :
- It was the palace-fortress of the city's governing Muslims. Against the hillside of the mount of Gibralfaro, it was constructed in the XI century on the ruins of another Roman bastion. It consisted of 110 main towers and some smaller ones.
Departure Point :Plaza de la Constitución, Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :Catedral de la Encarnación de Málaga, Calle Molina Lario, 9, 29015 Málaga, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.