Tea Village in lost Town and Buddha 1 day tour
The Buddha is located to the east of Leshan City, Sichuan Province, at the confluence of three rivers, namely, Min River, Qingyi River, and Dadu River. It is carved into the cliffs of Mt. Lingyun. A local saying describes the Buddha like this: "The Mountain unveils a Buddha, while the Buddha fades into the mountain."
our tour is NOT ONLY FOR BUDDHA, but also we shall show you deep into the villager's life nearby. In the none touristy town, you can see the oldest tea house, hand crafts shop, local food market, and also the traditional lcoal courtyard house, and family visiting. Local snack is a mini foodie tour in this town.
Green tea is so wellkknown in Sichuan, so the beatiful tea planation we can not missing. Go to the nature world, and try to pick the tea by yourself, and make tea in the local family. This is kind of great experience during your China trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Excellent English Speaking Local Guide
- Nice Comfortable Car/Van for Transports
- Giant Buddha Boat Trip
- None Touristy Old Town (time traveler)
- Local old tea house from Qing Dynasty (600+ years old)
- many kinds of old hand crafts shop experience
- old courtyard house family visting
- local snack mini foodie tour
- Tea Plantation Visiting
- Tea pickinig experience
- Tea farmer house visiting
- Tea making experience
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Leshan Giant Buddha (Da Fo)
- Entry/Admission - Jiajiang Tianfu Tea Plantation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chengdu, Chengdu, Sichuan
08:00 we pick you from your hotel
Stop At: Leshan Giant Buddha (Da Fo), No.2435 Lingyun Street, Shizhong District, Leshan 614000 China
08:00-10:00 drive to Giant Buddha
10:10-10:50 boat trip for Buddha
10:50-11:20 take around the Leshan
11:20-12:00 drive to ancient town
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Leshan, Leshan, Sichuan
This is an 1400 years town nearby Leshan city. we shall show you the real traditional culture here. all the people think it's a time traveler's journey. all kinds of old workshops here, sip a cup of tea in a tea house which started its business from beginning of 19's. see the local people play cards, host will share the family stories. The shops here are quite interesting, that you can see the old style haircut, shoe making, cotton quilt shop, blacksmith and so on.
the food also are so good here, so we will take break for the differnet kind of snacks which are included in this trip.
there are so many Chinese traditional ancient couryards, we shall have a family visiting here. although these are old but can giave us a strong sense of old time China.
12:10-14:00 enjoy the local life style in the none touristy old town.
① old town visiting
② hand crafts shop
③ old teahouse
④ market visiting
⑤ family visiting
⑥ snacks foodie tour
⑦ lunch in that town
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jiajiang Tianfu Tea Plantation, Within Jiajiang County, Jiajiang County 614100 China
We shall drive up to a tea mountain after visit the old town. Here is the largest tea market in southwest China. Leading by a tea farmer, we shall go to his tea garden to learn how to pick the tea.
He will take us to his home after tea picking, cause his family will show us how to make the tea by hand, you also can try this unique experience with the tea family.
and the self making tea will be the best gift from this tour
14:20-15:00 drive to Tea Plantation
15:00-16:30 tea picking and learning
tea farmer family visting and learn how to make tea.
enjoy the nature view
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chengdu, Chengdu, Sichuan
16:00-18:00 back to Chengdu.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your hotel location.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.