Tea Plantation Tour from Kandy
Would you like to seize the day by seeing a lot of highlights within a day. Then this is definitely something for you!
A range tour to Kandy, Peradeniya, Ramboda, Labookellie, and Nuwaraeliya as the end of the tour! I will be happy to arrange an individual roundtrip for you. Thinking about comfort.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
- English-speaking chauffeur guide.
- 1 Liter water bottle per person.
- All taxes and service charges.
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees.
- Food and Beverages.
- Personal expenses.
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Ramboda Waterfall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Botanical Gardens, Peradeniya Road, Peradeniya 20400 Sri Lanka
Driver picks you up around 7.30 am and drives to Peradeniya to visit the Botanical garden, the most visited botanical garden in Sri Lanka.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ramboda Waterfall, Pussellawa Sri Lanka
Visit Ramboda waterfalls, which is 109 meters high and 11th highest waterfall in Sri Lanka and 729th highest waterfall in the world. It is situated in Pussellawa area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nuwara Eliya, Nuwara Eliya, Central Province
Visit a tea plantation and factory visit/enjoy a BOP tea at the restaurant. Lunch at a nice restaurant in Nuwara-Eliya city
City tour in Nuwara-Eliya, Many of the buildings retain features from the colonial period such as the Queen's Cottage, General's House, Grand Hotel, Hill Club, Town Post Office and even new hotels are often built and furnished in the colonial style. On completion drive back to your hotel in Kandy.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Kandy
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.