Tea Ceremony and Tang Costume Experience at Huaqing Palace in Xian
Experience the Chinese traditions with a 1-hour tea ceremony in Huaqing Palace and learn the origins of this ancient practice. Your ceremony includes a guide, who will provide translation.
During the 1-hour Tang costume rental experience, you can rent and get dressed in Tang costume in the Huaqing Palace. Then have the chance to walk around Huaqing palace and take pictures with the ancient buildings and mountain scenery, just like go back to ancient times.
per adult from
What's included :
- Sightseeing fees
- Clothing rental fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Personal expense
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Explore the true culture of ancient China and tea ceremonies during this excursion at the Huaqing Palace. You’ll have the chance to enjoy a typical ceremony, get an close demonstration of the entire tea-making process from a Chinese guide. Over the ceremony experience, you’ll witness the methodical steps behind Chinese tea preparation, and taste a sweet snack and the drink.
You can rent and be dressed in a traditional Chinese costume of Tang dynasty. You will be provided a wonderful experience of the Chinese traditional culture. Options for hair styling, makeup and upgrades are also available. Also you can visit the Huaqing Palace, which is a famous Tang Dynasty culture area.
Departure Point :Huaqing Palace: No.38 Huaqing Road, Lintong District, Xi'an, Shaanxi
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Huaqing Palace: No.38 Huaqing Road, Lintong District, Xi'an, Shaanxi
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.