Tbilisi walking tour
An excursion will allow you to plunge into the history of the city of Tbilisi.
Walk through the back streets of the Old City, climb the holy mountain of Mtatsminda and take a bird's eye view of the whole city.
It is also possible a tour taking into account children, climbing a funicular, entertainment in the Mtatsminda children's park.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Guide
- Entry/Admission - The Bridge of Peace
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Bridge of Peace, Tbilisi Georgia
We will walk with you through the old city, look into the old courtyards and see centuries-old churches and modern glass architecture.
A lot of stories and visual architectural monuments.
Noteworthy places on the route
• Sulfur baths
• Waterfall in the fig gorge
• Puppet Theater Rezo Gabriadze
• City wall of the 15th century
• Patriarchate of Georgia
• st. Heraclius the Second
• Cotton row
• Armenian Church of Surb Gevork
• Shioni Temple
• Caravanserai - Karvasla
• Kashvet Cathedral of St. George
• Narikala Fortress
• Metekhi Church of Our Lady of Sorrows
• Peace Bridge
• Tbilisi Freedom Square
• Rustaveli Avenue
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :2 Freedom Square, T'bilisi, Georgia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/15/2020 - 10/24/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Friday: 09:30 AM - 10:00 AM Saturday: 09:30 AM - 10:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :44 Kote Afkhazi St, T'bilisi, Georgia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.