Tbilisi Walking Tour & Cable Car
This walking sightseeing tour is the perfect introduction for any visitor to better understand and appreciate Georgia’s capital city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- First of all make sure that you wear comfortable clothes to be ready for walking tour. You’ll see top attractions like sulphuric baths , waterfall in downtown . Meet your guide on freedom square on the opposite side of Marriott courtyard hotel near Burberry shop.
You will start sightseeing with walk on a bridge of glass for panorama views . Next destination will be ride with cable car to Narikala fortress. Afterwards, walk back down into the city, passing a beautiful and tempting sulfur bath houses which you’ll have time to visit later on your own.
You’ll visit the Sharden neighborhood, where you’ll likely find your favorite Georgian wine bar or café.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.