Tbilisi Tour,Тур по Тбилиси
Our cultural one-day Tbilisi city tour is an amazing opportunity for those who are eager to find out as much as possible about Tbilisi and Georgia, but have only one day for that. The tour schedule designed in the way that guests of the capital can get a wholesome impression not only about the capital of Georgia and its history, but also to get an insight into nature, traditions and lifestyle across the country. This one-day Tbilisi tour features all must-see sights from centuries old church and fortress to contemporary symbols of the city. By the end of the tour, one can definitely say “I’ve been to the place!”.
per adult from
1 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tbilisi, Tbilisi
Our guide and driver will meet you at your hotel for a sightseeing tour in Tbilisi. Start at Holy Trinity cathedral, one of the largest orthodox cathedrals in the world. Continue to Metekhi church and the monument to Vakhtang Gorgasali, the legendary founder of Tbilisi. Take cable car to Narikala Fortress to enjoy breathtaking panoramic view of the city. Walk down to the district of Sulphur bath houses passing by the only mosque in Tbilisi. Stroll through the Sharden area full of narrow streets with cozy cafés, wine tasting bars, souvenir shops, and breathe in the living past. Visit Sioni Cathedral, Anchiskhati Basilica, and the clock tower of famous Rezo Gabriadze Theatre. Cross the Bridge of Peace leading to Rike Park and head to Open Air Museum of Ethnography, a miniature model of Georgia*. Transfer to hotel.
Duration: 5-7 hours
Guided sightseeing tour;
Entrance fees to all the sights as per itinerary;
Personal transport throughout the tour;
Cable car ride to Narikala fortress.
Departure Point :Atoneli Street, Atoneli St, T'bilisi, Georgia
Traveler pickup is offered
Tbilisi,Tbilisi tour,guid,travel,old Tbilisi,wine,best tour,Тбилиси,Тбилиси тур,старый город,пешая прогулка,вино,ГрузияAirports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
- David the Builder Kutaisi International Airport, Georgia
- Batumi International Airport, 33 Nikoloz Baratashvili Street, ბათუმი, Georgia
- Batumi Georgia, 7 Sherif Khimshiashvili Street Orbi City Hotel (Twin Tower Hotel), 39th Floor, Apts # 64 & #, Batumi 6000, Georgia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.