Tbilisi Private 3-Hour Tour By Levan Tours
Tbilisi is the capital and the largest city of Georgia, lying on the banks of the Kura River with a population of approximately 1.5 million people. Founded in the 5th century AD by Vakhtang I of Iberia, since then Tbilisi served as the capital of various Georgian kingdoms and republics.
Because of its location on the crossroads between Europe and Asia, and its proximity to the lucrative Silk Road, throughout history Tbilisi was a point of contention between various global powers.
Tbilisi's diverse history is reflected in its architecture, which is a mix of medieval, neoclassical, Beaux Arts, Art Nouveau, Stalinist and Modern structures. Historically, Tbilisi has been home to people of multiple cultural, ethnic, and religious backgrounds, though it is currently overwhelmingly Eastern Orthodox Christian.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Driver/guide
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Round-trip private transfer
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (In Tbilisi)
- Petrol and Car service Fees.
What's excluded :
- Personal Purchases (like souvenirs,a bottle of wine)
- The Old Town is lying at the foot of the hill overlooked by an ancient fortress, Narikala. Walking around on its narrow streets, you’ll notice a lot of houses built in earlier centuries/decades.
The Tour start in the morning and we will see the best sides of the Capital of Georgia - Tbilisi.
The tour has following itinerary:
• Rustaveli Avenue. (By Car)
• Freedom Square. (By Car)
• Sameba Holy Trinity.
• Metekhi Church (5th centuries church).
• Sulphur Baths (5th century).
• Cable car to Narikala Fortress (6th century). (Tickets Included)
• Shardeni and Erekle seconds streets.
• Peace Bridge (Glass Bridge).
• Tbilisi Waterfall
The Tour Price includes: Transportation, Guiding, Planning, Car service/Petrol costs, Tickets for Cable car and a bottle of Fresh Georgian water.
As a Transportation method: we will use clean,safe and comfortable car. (Our cars run only on petrol, we do not use costumly installed natural gas for more safety)
Departure Point :The guide will meet you at your hotel in Tbilisi, Please make sure that you will write full name and adress of hotel.
Departure Time :Everyday 08:30 AM ; 09:00 AM; 09:30 AM; 10:00 AM; 10:30 AM; 11:00 AM; 4:00 PM; 5:00 PM; 6:00 PM;
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.