Tbilisi - Mtskheta Tour
Explore one of the oldest cities in the world, with its scenic beauty of churches, synagogues, mosque as well as famous 19th century houses with wooden latticed balconies. It will literally take you on a journey into humanity and kindness.
Mtskheta is the old capital and one of the most ancient cities in Georgia, located very close to Tbilisi. Some people just head up there for lunch or dinner, or for couple of hours. Even though it is not very far from Tbilisi, it feels quite different. Mtskheta has its own character, with the fresher air, may be with a hint of wood smell, it is slightly cooler and wonderfully quiet.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full transportation as specified in itinerary + walking;
- Plain water in the car (1 bottle per person)
- Free Wi-Fi in the car;
- English-speaking guide service;
- Car Insurance (health and baggage of all passengers)
- Local taxes and handling fees (no hidden costs)
What's excluded :
- Air-tickets (To/From Georgia)
- Any visas;
- Any hotel accommodation;
- Any meals;
- Alcoholic drinks (if not specified otherwise in the itinerary)
- Cable car tickets to Narikala fortress (~2GEL p/p)
- Personal expenses
- • Pick from the indicated hotel in Tbilisi with the luxurious newest model car(Mercedes Benz, the model of 2018, Class: V, E, G, S – upon your choice), where you can simply relax and enjoy the ride;
• We will start from Holy Trinity Cathedral, commonly known as Sameba, the buggest Eastern orthodox Cathedral in Europe;
• Visit the landmark Metekhi Church and the monument of Vakhtang Gorgasali beside it - the legendary founder of our charming city;
• Continue with Sioni Church, named after Mount Zion in Jerusalem;
• Stroll along the Shardeni area full of narrow streets with cozy cafes, wine tasting baars, souvenir shops, and breathe in the living past;
• Next destination will be the ancient Abanotubani district;
• It is time to see modern elements of Tbilisi, one of the love places in Tbilisi - Peace Bridge.
• At the end of this illuminated bridge, you can find a cable car, that takes you over old Tbilisito the top of one of the hills surrounding city;
• Take your time to enjoy with all o this expresiion of love, happiness, kissess and smiles of Tbilisi, time for some photography;
• next our car will take you to Mtskheta to visit Jvari monastery, which sits on the mountin overlooking the Mtkvari and Aragvi rivers;
• Next stop will be the religious center for all Christins for many centuries - Svetitskhoveli Cathedral;
• Returning to Tbilisi. Drop off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Tbilisi located hotels
Departure Time :11 AM - 4:00 / 5:00 PM, Monday to Sunday
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Why Travelers Choose This Tour
- This is a tailor-made high end, an unique, an exclusive service, that will exceed your expectations.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.