Tbilisi City Tour (vip)
PATHFINDER IN GEORGIA represents a high quality travel agency that offers a variety of great travel deals in Georgia. Company provides comfortable, modern transportation, professional drivers and guides. PATHFINDER IN GEORGIA has the expert knowledge how to create one of a kind vacation for every type of traveler. We offer hand-selected hotels, amazing accommodations, safe rides, interesting unique experiences and exclusive services at any destination in Georgia. Company provides 24/7 service and support to guarantee relaxed friendly, tension free traveling without any problems.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to attractions on the program;
- Excursion service by a local guide;
- The funicular
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Old Tbilisi Tuk Tuk Tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Tbilisi Tuk Tuk Tour, Tbilisi Georgia
Our cultural one-day Tbilisi city tour is an amazing opportunity for those who are eager to find out as much as possible about Tbilisi and Georgia, but have only one day for that. The tour schedule designed in the way that guests of the capital can get a wholesome impression not only about the capital of Georgia and its history, but also to get an insight into nature, traditions and lifestyle across the country. This one-day Tbilisi tour features all must-see sights from centuries old church and fortress to contemporary symbols of the city. By the end of the tour, one can definitely say “I’ve been to the place!”.
Our guide and driver will meet you at your hotel for a sightseeing tour in Tbilisi. Start at Holy Trinity cathedral, one of the largest orthodox cathedrals in the world. Continue to Metekhi church and the monument to Vakhtang Gorgasali, the legendary founder of Tbilisi. Take cable car to Narikala Fortress to enjoy breathtaking panoramic view of the city. Walk down to the district of Sulphur bath houses passing by the only mosque in Tbilisi. Stroll through the Sharden area full of narrow streets with cozy cafés, wine tasting bars, souvenir shops, and breathe in the living past. Visit Sioni Cathedral, Anchiskhati Basilica, and the clock tower of famous Rezo Gabriadze Theatre. Cross the Bridge of Peace leading to Rike Park and head to Open Air Museum of Ethnography, a miniature model of Georgia. Visit Mtatsminda , Transfer to hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any hotel in Tbilisi or from airport, or individual places as well.Ports
- Tbilisi international Airport
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.