Tbilisi city tour by Visit-geo
Our cultural one-day Tbilisi city tour is an amazing opportunity for those, who are eager to find out as much as possible about Tbilisi and Georgia, but have only one day for that. This day-tour features all must-see sights from centuries old church and fortresses to contemporary and modern symbols of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water 0.5 l. p/p
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Car parking fee
What's excluded :
- We will pick you up from your hotel and start Tbilisi city tour at 10:00 am (starting time is flexible). Tbilisi city tour includes seeing main touristic sights of the city, which are : Narikala Fortress, Sameba cathedral (Holy Trinity Church), Metekhi church, The Bridge of Piece, Sulfuric Baths and Old Tbilisi main spots, Turtle lake and Ethnographic Museum. The final destination of the tour is Mtatsminda (Holy hill) where you will enjoy beautiful views on Tbilisi.
We will provide 0.5 l. water bottle p/p.
Dinner time is optional and is not included in price.
Tour duration is 5-6 hours.
Upon request, we will take you to National Museum of Georgia.
We will drop you at your hotel after the tour.
Departure Point :We will pick you up from your hotel.
Departure Time :Everyday from 10:00 am - 18:00 pm
Return Detail :After the tour we will drop you at your hotel.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.