Tbilisi city Full day Private tour
Our one-day Tbilisi city tour is an amazing opportunity for those who want to find out as much as possible about Tbilisi and Georgian traditions, in one day. in this tour you visit all important city sight seeings.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transportation by Private new car
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Museums and Mtatsminda park
- Entry/Admission - Mtatsminda Amusement Park
- Entry/Admission - Open Air Museum of Ethnography
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town (Altstadt) Tbilisi, Tbilisi Georgia
We pick you up from the hotel and start Tbilisi city tour at 10:00 a.m. with a nice walk in Old part of the capital. During the day we show you various fascinating and hidden places of this stunning city.
We walk through the old street to Metekhi church. You listen to the great history about foundation of Tbilisi. Through the old Shardeni Street and open air market of carpets we visit Sioni church and unique clock tower of the Puppet Theater Rezo Gabriadze. Also you get to know the story about Anchiskhati Church and through the Bridge of peace we walk in Rike Park. We taste local wine and continue our trip to the Narikala fortress. By the cable car, we reach the great monument of mother of Georgia. Then we descend from the mountain, through the narrow streets to the fortress Narikala. From the fortress you enjoy magnificent views on old part of Tbilisi: Metekhi church, Monument of Vakhtang Gorgasali and Sulfur baths district. We take memorable photos and continue our road to the sulfur baths district. On the way, you enjoy impressive views of the “Leghvtakhevi” gorge. Along the bridge of love, we walk to the natural waterfall, located in the center of the capital. At the end of the tour, we take you to the famous Georgian market Navtlugi. You can buy everything you want in this picturesque place. You have a chance to taste almost any product: numerous vegetables, fruits and sweets and get in touch with the locals.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Flea Market Dry Bridge, Kvishketi Str 1a Tbilisi st, Tbilisi 0105 Georgia
After city tour we take you to The Dry Bridge. This extraordinary flea market keeps you entertained for hours. There is a mesmerizing assortment of antiques, old fur hats and stoles, plenty of jewelry, Soviet pins and medals, and endless rows of books. People re-sell antiques rather than their own possessions. It is always interesting to strike up a conversation with sellers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mtatsminda Amusement Park, Tbilisi Georgia
You also have opportunity to visit Mtatsminda Park and enjoy the most incredible view of Tbilisi from there. Mtatsminda Park remains a popular destination for travelers and locals looking for a day of fun and leisure. Another reason to go to Mtsaminda Park is the vintage fairground that also includes a Ferris wheel, Tbilisi TV tower and the restaurants.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tsminda Sameba Cathedral, Elia Hill, Tbilisi Georgia
The guide shows you the Holy trinity church, locally known as “Sameba”. The construction of Cathedral was only completed back in 2004, so it doesn’t offer the same amount of history as most of the other churches in Tbilisi. But the Holy Trinity Cathedral is impressive in other ways. It’s with its height of 97,5m the third largest Orthodox cathedral in the world only after the Saint Isaac´s Cathedral in Saint Petersburg and Cathedral of Christ the Savior in Moscow.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Open Air Museum of Ethnography, 1 Turtle Lake Road, Tbilisi Georgia
You discover Open-Air Museum of Ethnography with your guide. This collection of traditional, mostly wooden houses, collected from all around Georgia, is spread over a wooded hillside with good views, and makes for an enjoyable visit. Then we go up to Turtle Lake (in Georgian “Kus Tba”) which is a small reservoir located on the height of almost 700m above the sea level. It is cozily situated on the left cliff of the Mount Mtatsminda, towering over the Vake Park. You can have dinner here, there are many cafes overlooking Turtle Lake.
This romantic city, with a rich history, attracts hundreds of thousands of travelers from all over the world. The beauty of the mountain region and distinctive Georgian culture inspired many famous writers, artists and poets to dedicate their great creations to Georgia.
The driver and guide take you to the hotel and drop you there in the evening.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels located in Tbilisi
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Don't forget to mention language of your private tour
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Please dress appropriately
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.