Tbilisi City 1 Day Tour
The tour is led professional, friendly, energetic, young guide(s), which will tell you all the interesting information, not just basic facts. Our guides will make you feel like a real Georgian locals.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Funicular Railway tickets
- Entry/Admission - Funicular
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dzveli Tbilisi, Tbilisi, Georgia
As Tbilisi is one of the most ancient cites in Europe, most sightseeings are old/historical. Tbilisi is built on both banks of Kura river, one of them is called Old Tbilisi (which locates ancient infrastructure). Newly build 'Bridge of Peace' connects Old Tbilisi with the other part of the city. The sights are best viewed with walking tours, rather than from bus/car.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Funicular, Daniel Chonqadze Street Across from Vilnius Square, Tbilisi Georgia
The Tbilisi Funicular is a cable railway, first opened in 1905. The railway leads to Mtatsminda - a beautiful leisure (and amusement) park overlooking the entire city.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel/place in Tbilisi + Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International AirportAirports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.