Tbilisi and Mtskheta cities private, cultural tour
Tbilisi activities: Old town area, Bath house block, Narikala fortress, Metekhi church, Tbilisi Pantheon, maybe Mtatsminda park and funicular
Mtskheta town activities : Jvari monastery (UNESCO), Svetitskhoveli cathedral, Samtavro convent.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Entry/Admission - Metekhi Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Narikala Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Jvari Church
- Entry/Admission - Svetitskhoveli Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Samtavro Church
- Entry/Admission - St. David Mamadaviti's Church
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Metekhi Cathedral, Metekhi St, Tbilisi Georgia
13th century Metekhi cathedral is situated on the cliffs, right in front of the old town center and allows astonishing view on Narikala fortress as well as the fortress settlement.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Narikala Fortress, Tbilisi Georgia
Narikala fortress, also known as heart of the old town is located on a hillside and has views on the most of the central part of Tbilisi as well as botanical garden.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Jvari Church, Mtskheta Georgia
Jvari church is a place of the first cross ever risen in Georgia (beginning of 4th century). since 6th century there was built cross cupola style church, which is still standing without any damage. the site belongs to the wold heritage since early 1990th.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Arsukidze, Mtskheta 3300 Georgia
Svetitskhoveli cathedral is located in a heart of the old capital city of Mtkheta. There are kept several relics of Christianity in the church. This particular cathedral church belongs to early 11th century, but Christ`s robe was buried there in the first century in that church.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Samtavro Church, Davit Aghmashenebelis qucha, Mtskheta 383400 Georgia
Samtavro convent is located, also in Mtskheta city. This church was built in th 11th century, but the places was already, famous in the beginning of 4th century, because of tombs of the first Christian King and queen of Georgia. Nowadays, there are kept holly remains of saint Gabriel, black monk who passed away in 1994. Besides, there lived and preached Christianity saint Nino.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. David Mamadaviti's Church, Mtatsminda Mountain, Tbilisi 0108 Georgia
There is located Pantheon of Tbilisi and the place has got much historical background..
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick our travelers up at any cited location. If the location is located far away (around 20 and more km away from the city center, they`ll pay additional fee)
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.