Tbilisi Airport Shuttle And Transfer Service
We provide personalized service, tailored to your needs and schedule like no other in Georgia. The transfer service will be waiting for you at the airport arrivals with a sign displaying your name. And of course, the driver will help to bring the baggage to the car.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- It can't get any easier than this. If you are traveling in a group, NO problem, since a special minibus or full-size bus can be at your service. Did you say you need more?
We just need your flight number, departure date, and full names and then our driver will meet you with your names printed on a sign of paper at the exit of the international arrival hall of the airport. We will be sure there for you.
• You choose the time convenient for you
• English speaking driver
• Clean, safe car
• Book a return transfer back, save time and money. Just select the option you need. So easy!
You will be satisfied with the trip and do not have to worry about anything.
Departure Point :
Tbilisi International Airport
AirportsShota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Both-way 10/9/2019 - 12/21/2021
From Airport to City 3/17/2019 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
From City to Airport 3/17/2019 - 4/30/2023
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Tbilisi, Tbilisi
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Each passenger may carry one piece of baggage with a maximum weight of 20 kg (maximum combined size of 158cm) and hand luggage with a maximum weight of 5 kg (maximum dimensions of 45cm x 35cm x 20cm). Any excess baggage must be declared when you make a service booking request. The vehicle to transport you will be adequate for the number of people traveling and luggage contracted. Any excess luggage must be declared at the time of booking. In the event of additional vehicles being required to transport an excess of undeclared luggage, the passenger will be held responsible for covering any additional costs.
- The driver will normally wait up to 60 minutes after your flight has landed before making enquiries with the airline, customs or immigration. After this procedure and if there is no sign of the passenger the driver will leave the airport. If you are delayed in customs, immigration, baggage collection or lost luggage please call your supplier to ensure that your driver will wait. You will find your supplier details on your voucher. If you foresee that you will take less time (only hand luggage) or more (reduced mobility, etc) please advise us at the same time you book.
- The category of vehicle in which the transport service shall be provided is not guaranteed and the Supplier has absolute discretion to substitute the vehicle. Sometimes the vehicle may need to be substituted if it means that the service can be provided in circumstances where it would not otherwise be possible.
- What happens if I can't find my driver at the airport? You have full details and telephone number of your supplier on your voucher. Please call your supplier and you will be directed to your driver.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.