Tbilisi & Mtskheta private tour
Tour in 2 capitals of Georgia. Tour covers churches, old houses and streets with magnificent views.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guiding service in English
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Arsukidze, Mtskheta 3300 Georgia
The first stop is Svetitskhoveli cathedral in Mtskheta. Mtskheta is considered religious center of Georgia.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jvari Church, Mtskheta Georgia
Next stop is Jvari monastery. From There is amazing view on Mtskheta, Mtkvari and Aragvi rivers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tbilisi, Tbilisi
In Old part of Tbilisi we cover Metekhi church, Europe square, Bridge of peace, Cable way ride to Narikala fortress, Legvatkhevi waterfall and Sulphur bathes of Tbilisi.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels should be in Tbilisi
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.