Tavullia Tour, Valentino Rossi home town from Rome, 1 day private tour
I have programmed this tour in honor of the best rider of the world ever existed, whose name is Valentino Rossi.
Who loves motor-bike racing can not know what Valentino represents for the bike category, that over the last 20 years has won and established his supremacy in all the world's circuits.
Nine times world champion, the only one of having won in all motor-bike racing categories. The doctor, so he likes to be called or, to take a step backward, Rossifumi because when he was a youth, was extremely fascinated by Norifumi Abe, a Japanese rider. Who doesn't know him, but loves bike racing, well click here or watch the video to discover a bite of his talent.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: VR46 Store, Via Cesare Battisti 5, 61010, Tavullia Italy
Tavullia is a small village in the Marche region, mid-north-east Italy, where the Maradona of MotoGP was born. Here you have the chance to visit the " Official Fan Club", the official Store, the Coffe place and the Food Store as well as having some lunch in Rossi's restaurant. Then you can see from the high hill the " Motor Ranch" where the 9th time world champion gets training along with his most faithful companions and followers. After all, a drive by the VR/46 factory is a must!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Rome hotels, B&B, Private Home and Apartments.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our vehicles are equipped with an anti-covid Plexiglas divider so that passengers can travel in total safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.